10% off Richtone on eBay

What's Hot
SlopeSoarerSlopeSoarer Frets: 851
edited September 2019 in Guitar
PACKED10

Terms and Conditions

Redeeming your coupon

This coupon is a 10% discount valid from 12:00pm UK local time on 5 September 2019 until 12:00pm UK local time on 6 September 2019 on purchases on eBay.co.uk, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.

How to redeem your coupon:

Simply make a purchase of £100 or more on eBay.co.uk on an Eligible Item and pay with PayPal, credit card, or debit card. An “Eligible Item” will include a reference to coupon code PACKED10 on its view item page, just below the box showing the price and buying options.

Enter coupon code PACKED10 at checkout when prompted. The maximum discount you may receive is £100 per redemption and you are limited to one redemption.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5452
    Nah, it’s one of those “selected sellers only” fake ones. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Ah right, I just looked at a used guitar and the offer is below the BuyNow button and says Pay only....

The seller is Richtone Music and just realised they must be part of the 'selected sellers', sorry for getting anyone hopes up: (
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10896
    That's cool though richtone are great for parts
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5452
    Ah, cool that Richtone are in on it. First time I’ve seen an MI dealer of any kind participate in one of these. Maybe amend your thread title to say 10% off Richtone on eBay? Could be useful for someone, they have lots of stuff and all of it appears to be in the offer. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6908
    edited September 2019
    Careful with Richtone some of their prices are inflated on eBay - presumably to cover eBay fees which is fair enough I suppose.

I’d been eyeing up a thinline Tele on their website for £999 when I saw this I thought it’s worth a punt for £900. However it’s £1049 on eBay so only a saving of £50.

Similarly if you bought the R6 on eBay it’s £100 more than buying direct off their website. The max discount you can get under the 10% offer is £100 so you’d save precisely fuck all against buying direct on their website.

I’m sure there’s some value in lower priced guitars and other items though - amps, pedals, parts etc. 
    Previously known as stevebrum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    Don't forget you can always ask for pensioners' discount from Richtone if you ring up.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EpsilonEpsilon Frets: 631
    Wish they'd done this two weeks ago when I bought my Lowden!