SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

W̶h̶a̶m̶m̶y̶ ̶D̶T̶ ̶£̶1̶2̶0̶ ̶.. E̶H̶ ̶4̶4̶ ̶M̶a̶g̶n̶u̶m̶ ̶P̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶A̶m̶p̶ £7̵0̵ All Sold

bignormbignorm Frets: 191
edited October 2019 in FX £
I bought this to replace my Drop pedal when it went walkies a while back.
I used the Drop pedal for a couple of songs in the set and thought it would be useful to be able to tune up a semitone instead of relying on a capo. 
The rage against the machine whammy sound never really interested me, I was far more interested in the polyphonic pitch shift capabilities for instantly dropping to Eb and D instead of guitar swapping etc. 
Id be interested in a drop pedal plus cash if someone’s got one. 

The whammy pedal comes with its power supply but no box. 

EH 44 Magnum power amp in pedal form... stick a couple of pedals in front of it and plug into a cab. 

I bought this as a back up amp to use with my fly rig if my valve amp packed up mid gig. The idea was to have a usable get out of trouble rig that sat in my gig bag until needed. It’s ideal for jam nights and rehearsals where you might need something portable etc.

The reality is I’ve never needed to use it coz since going down the IEM route, my back up flyrig plugs straight into a pa monitoring via the IEMs if need be. 

I’m looking for £̵7̵0̵ SOLD 

It’s tatty but in perfect working order it comes with its power supply not shown here.

I’m just outside Exeter but could post at buyers expense 

W̶h̶a̶m̶m̶y̶ ̶D̶T̶ ̶£̶1̶2̶0̶ ̶SOLD 

E̶H̶ ̶4̶4̶ ̶M̶a̶g̶n̶u̶m̶ ̶P̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶A̶m̶p̶ £7̵0̵ SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments