SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - MusicomLab EFX MK III Audio Controller MIDI Pedal Loop Switcher *PRICE DROP* £175

mandostevemandosteve Frets: 33
edited September 2019 in FX £
Selling my MusicomLab EFX MK III. Some cosmetic use marks, but in full working order. 

60 banks, with 4 presets in each. 

Dedicated tuner output/mute. 

Can send MIDI in order remotely change presets on pedals that accept MIDI Program changes (Strymon Timeline for example). 

It has 4 function switches (FS1, FS2, FS3 and FS4) which are extremely useful for changing amplifier channels or remotely turning certain pedals on and off (even if they aren't in a loop for example - I used this feature with a Suhr IsoBoost). 

Amazingly versatile controller with one of the smallest footprints I've seen for something with so many features. It measures 27.5cm x12.5cm. 

It has 8 audio loops, switchable buffer, and XPDL expression controller or switch functionality. 

£190 £175 UK posted ppg - No trades as I need the money.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask, and am happy to demo at my place in Eastleigh if necessary. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments