SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: 1981 Inventions DRV Distortion Pedal

AornicAornic Frets: 480
edited October 2019 in FX £

This arrived brand new from America just last week. Selling now to recoup some of my cost back as it's a costly, limited run, pedal and the shipping + import duties and tax were quite an addition to the final amount. The rundown is this: this is a drive pedal based on the Proco Rat that adds a lot of upper-midrange clarity and string separation. This makes it incredible for those wanting to add a shimmering and articulate drive to their sound. Think indie, pop-rock and shoegaze.

However, it was a blind purchase on my part and I really could have done with more gain. It also doesn't do well with my Roland Blues Cube Stage - a solid state amp that sadly makes some drive pedals sound too treble-heavy. I've tried it with a Fender Princeton Reverb '65 Re-Issue and the sound was quite sublime.

For those wondering, the LED is white.

WITHDRAWN. I bought a Vyse Amps Princeton Reverb Blackface clone and this sounds great with that a boost in front. It's a keeper for now!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments