SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tele Deluxe Trade

2»

Comments

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Haha i know but i think it makes me look kinda hard in a hell on wheels way, saying that its rather camp being gold:-/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @JookyChap

I'll send a pm otherwise I'll get in bother with the mods for meta bumping or whatever its called ;)
    Sold to a cool guy from Scotland :)
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    JookyChap said:
    Yeah, it is similar but I restrained meself on wiggly bits :)

It'll either be standard JM pickups or a couple of Mosrite style ones.. Just haven't got around to thinking about it yet

I am guessing you will be going mojo?

a jm neck (black or grey) with a JM p90 bridge is an awesome combo
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Must admit I've gone trad on the JM pups, but I think the next one is going to be Wide Range at the bridge and P90 at the neck :)

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    but the trad JM bridge sucks balls :-P
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    JookyChap;255040" said:
    Must admit I've gone trad on the JM pups, but I think the next one is going to be Wide Range at the bridge and P90 at the neck :)
    Bet thats an awesome combo :)

• JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    but the trad JM bridge sucks balls :-P
    Nooooo, heretic :)