SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2015 Avalon L1-10 Cedar/Mahogany Jumbo inc. hardcase £1300

Another sad day listing a cracking guitar, but as mentioned in a previous post I'm chasing down a 'grail' guitar and having to thin the herd. 

I purchased this guitar directly from Avalon, and picked it up from the factory (one of the few perks of living in NI!). I've only ever had the guitar set up by the guys at Avalon as they offer a lifetime of servicing and set ups for free (excluding the strings obviously). This guitar feels and sounds wonderful, the neck feels silky after a few hundred hours of playing and the projection and tone that it produces are second to none. I could go on and on all night but I'll save myself as I'm sure you all know the reputation of Avalon guitars. Here are some specs:

Mahogany neck, back and sides
Cedar top
Ebony fretboard
Fishman Matrix Infinity pickup
Hiscox hard case

There are a few marks on the guitar that I've highlighted in the photos, a small ding on the headstock that has marked the lacquer, a 1cm long crack on the side (through the lacquer only, I took it to the boys in Avalon and they confirmed this thank goodness), and a few very very light strum marks at the sound hole. Hopefully the pics are as brutally honest as possible as I wouldn't want to pull the wool over anyones eyes and I believe the price is adjusted accordingly - this guitar has been loved and played a lot and a few marks in my opinion shows that it's a goodun and hasn't spent its life under the bed! 

Onto the pics...

https://imgur.com/a/9L07AYU

£1300 plus shipping at cost. I believe that's more than fair so I'm not open to offers at present.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments