Reverb ad of the year ( Taylor content )

What's Hot
An absolute bargain for some lucky forum member 

https://reverb.com/item/25558089-tay...ue-work-of-art
4reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I’m not sure what would be more disturbing - that it’s a joke or that the seller is deadly serious...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • That guy must drop a lot of plectrums.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Have just messaged to ask how much for the plectrums alone...we’ll see what he comes back with.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I love the plethora of strap button options along with the ingenious string recycling system ( when it breaks , tie a knot in it. ) 
    @Teyeplayer , I think you are incredibly brave to enter into dialogue with this guy . 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • artiebear said:
    I love the plethora of strap button options along with the ingenious string recycling system ( when it breaks , tie a knot in it. ) 
    @Teyeplayer , I think you are incredibly brave to enter into dialogue with this guy . 
    I was drunk, so probably more stupid!  =)
  • This was the guys response, not sure whether I should feel guilt for taking the piss or if it’s a sob story. Either way, at least he was polite:

Quite honestly, my co-op apartment is in foreclosure & I need about 400k just to get out of debt. If I had an orig picasso or two or one of andy w. 's campbell soup cans to sell, then the guitar price could prob. come down.
    Thnx 4 asking.
  • Hmmm, methinks he is either half crazy or on a very long wind up. According to his signature he is D.D.S which actually makes him a dentist. I have to agree he is more polite than most of the folk we encounter on for sale sites.
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    I didn't even know Picasso played guitar 
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2409
    Debt it is, then.