SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson? P90's

What's Hot
First a bit of background: I bought these from fellow FB member @the_crunge who said they were taken from a brand new Gibson SG Classic he bought from GAK. On receiving them I became dubious as to their authenticity, take a look at the pictures and you'll see why.

I'm pretty certain @the_crunge sold them to me genuinely believing them to be authentic and who knows they may well be, but because I'm not 100% percent convinced I don't feel right selling them on as such.

Anyway whatever they are, they're now surplus to requirements as the Alegree P90's that came fitted in the guitar I had intended the change for the Gibsons, are excellent and won't be going anywhere.

I'd gladly take £40 for the pair or please feel free to make me an offer.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Definitely not Gibson. Not even Gibson with an ill-advised baseplate and polepiece screw change.

Could be something interesting from Japan. Probably Korean. In fact, they would not be out of place in an Epiphone SG.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Duppy03Duppy03 Frets: 104
    Weekend bump
  • Duppy03Duppy03 Frets: 104
    "Offers Welcome" Bump