SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Telecaster pickups and parts

joetelejoetele Frets: 951
edited October 2019 in Parts £
Samarium Cobalt Noiseless set of Tele pickups -   Bought around 2008/2009, these came in the Custom Shop packaging (which I still have), giving you nice Tele tones without the hum. Apparently at the time they were used in the American Standards? Don't quote me on that though. 

Will be available once they've been taken out of my MIM Telecaster*, should have spare screws but will check. 

Unsure of value of them so let's say £50 posted or nearest offer? ON HOLD

Pickup set from Fender Mexican Standard Tele - dated around 2002/3, £25 posted? SOLD

Fender Standard MIM Telecaster bridge and saddles £15 posted? - will be available once removed from my Telecaster*  SOLD

Also will have* an unofficial pearloid blue Tele scratchplate for sale, £15 posted or nearest offer. 

*Basically once I get the last pickup I'm expecting, hopefully by mid October, the guitar will be going into the shop to have bits changed on it - so these parts will be available once the work is done. 
MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CountryDaveCountryDave Frets: 858
    edited September 2019
    Pm'd
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    edited September 2019
    Added more bits - let me know if I'm miles off with prices 
    BUmp
  • Did the pickups go? 
    Did the pickups go? 
    Which ones? 
  • The noiseless SCN ones! Apologies, I didn't see the others you had posted! 
    The noiseless SCN ones! Apologies, I didn't see the others you had posted! 
    No worries, they were added over the weekend - someone's got first dibs on the SCN ones once they are removed from the Tele - but I've got a set of regular MIM ones if you fancy those. 
  • joetele said:
    No worries, they were added over the weekend - someone's got first dibs on the SCN ones once they are removed from the Tele - but I've got a set of regular MIM ones if you fancy those. 
    No worries. If they change their mind, please could you let me know? 

It's specifically noiseless ones I'm after really to replace a set of Nocasters. Thank you anyway! 
    joetele said:

It's specifically noiseless ones I'm after really to replace a set of Nocasters. Thank you anyway! 
    Will do - basically waiting for some pickups to arrive which could be a couple of weeks, and I'll try and get it to the shop as soon as they're due to arrive so the old ones can be removed and ready, and will see if original buyer is still interested. 
  • joetele said:
    joetele said:

Will do - basically waiting for some pickups to arrive which could be a couple of weeks, and I'll try and get it to the shop as soon as they're due to arrive so the old ones can be removed and ready, and will see if original buyer is still interested. 
    No worries at at all mate! Cheers
    Bump
    Mex pups and bridge sold.