SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Hoochee Mama O/D (sold), mi super crunch box (sold) FS: Boss AC-2

MikeCMikeC Frets: 453
edited October 2019 in FX £
Clearing out some pedals from my ever growing pedal board. Photos to follow

Sold: very rare Browntone Hoochie- Mama overdrive pedal in grey. These are highly sought after - took me ages to find, but I now need a higher gain pedal. Not sure what price to ask - cost me a fortune a few years ago - say £200 ppg incl postage. Happy to get feedback to say that is too high or too low. Don't have original box but will pack well. Pretty good condition, one rubber foot gone missing. 

I found this description online.:

An all hand wired, point to point, world class overdrive unit with carefully selected components for maximum guitar tone.  

There are three knobs at the top of the pedal listed "More", "Jive", and "Spank". These are not the same three knobs you're used to on your old overdrive pedal. The "More" knob is your volume control as well as a bit of gain depending on your other settings. This leaves you the option of using your Hoochee Mama as sort of a boost or as a stand alone overdrive. The "Jive" knob is your presence control which also adds a dash of gain. Keep in mind that both of these controls give you minimal gain as increased, much like the pre-amp section in a good tube amp, but with clarity. Lastly the "Spank" control gives you pure creamy overdrive and excellent note separation without being muddy. The Hoochee Mama loves single coils as well as humbuckers and bass players will even love her big fat bottom. So have fun tweaking her knobs and pushing her buttons as you find the sweet spot on your Hoochee Mama.

Sold: - MI Audio / MI effects Super Crunch Box - a very classic overdrive / distortion pedal, incl original box. I think this is version 1, not the new version 2. Good condition, velcro on bottom. £70 ppg incl postage?

Still FS: Boss AC-2 acoustic simulator - ok condition (usual scuffs for older pedals), velcro on bottom, non original box, £30 ppg incl postage 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MikeCMikeC Frets: 453
    Bump
    Hoochee mama and crunch box on hold. 
    Boss ac-2 acoustic simulator still FS, will take £25 ppg incl postage. Other 2 pedals now sold. 
    Bump for acoustic simulator