SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Hardtail Mustang Plate (Faction)

What's Hot
DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
edited October 2019 in Parts £
Afternoon you charming crowd. 

Up for your delectation today is a rather beefy plate should you wish to convert your Mustang to a Hardtail format

https://imgur.com/gallery/jabUSBw

Made by Faction Guitars from a lump of “14 gauge” (2mm) Stainless Steel this is a nicely made bit of kit that I bought for a project that has now gone away.

£35 posted any good ?

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    Bit niche ? Bit pricey ?
    Can’t really do much on the “mass appeal” front although I suppose you could use it on a self build other than a Mustang ? 
    As for price £30 posted or maybe a trade ? Could use a lefty Strat or Tele body if you’ve got one kicking about 
    Maybe a cheap multi FX for guitar learning daughter to expand her sonic horizons ? 
    Zoom G1 maybe ? 
    Decent ish Wilkinson Strat trem ? Dunno just trying to promote the conversation really !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PMing
    Sold pending ! 
  • Lovely bit of design that! Damned simple but very effective I'm sure - I was tempted myself but you know too well how fickle I am Rob!  :#
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Lovely bit of design that! Damned simple but very effective I'm sure - I was tempted myself but you know too well how fickle I am Rob!  :#
    Yes, yes I do !
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14507
    Lovely bit of design that! Damned simple but very effective I'm sure - I was tempted 
    #MeToo. My excuse is that I traded my Squier VM Mustang in August.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    And now sold ! 
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4149
    edited October 2019
    Lovely bit of design that! Damned simple but very effective I'm sure - I was tempted 
    My main worry is was that I'd buy this and then need to buy a Mustang (again) to use it on...
  • Lovely bit of design that! Damned simple but very effective I'm sure - I was tempted 
    My main worry is was that I'd buy this and then need to buy a Mustang (again) to use it on...
    This is what i have done......... Anyone got a mustang for sale?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    This is what i have done......... Anyone got a mustang for sale?
    I’m loving your angle of approach on this !
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    I'm going to get one of these for a Jag I'm putting together, I really like some of the slanted ones on Reverb.