SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Greer Lightspeed Silver edition

What's Hot
soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6731
edited October 2019 in FX £

SOLD - Bought 2 weeks ago on here in excellent condition and sounding wonderful as ever. Used once but the new dual pedal I had custom made from the US has arrived and now I don't need it so would like to recoup what I paid for it (minus postage).

With box. Arrived with Velcro on the back can remove if you like. 

£150 PPG posted.

SOLD  Solidgold FX If 6 was 9 BC183 Fuzz Face cream version. Excellent stacked into OD pedals and can do full Jimi or nice fat Eric Johnson tones. £100 PPG posted

Would take a Tube Screamer Mini in part-ex. 

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6731
    edited October 2019
    Bump for people getting tipsy and making terrible  awesome purchase decisions (and no take backsies payments) while under the influence on a Friday night. 

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Fuzz sold, Lightspeed still available. 

Price drop