SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB/Trade - Pedals and pedal kit

Bennyboy-UKBennyboy-UK Frets: 1727
edited October 2019 in FX £
Hi all,

Here are some pedals I'm looking for gradually - no desperate rush, looking for good examples at good prices.

• Friedman BE-OD Deluxe - Just missed on one I was after on ebay 
  • Bogner Red full sized Pedal
  • Bogner Blue full sized Pedal
  • TC Electronics Polytuner 2 or 3 Mini or regular sized
  • JimDunlop Crybaby 535Q
  • Boss CE-2W
  • Some kind of Flanger - Mooer E-Lady?
  • Palmer PDI-09 - DI box
  • Palmer DACCAPO - re-amp box
  • Pile of decent patch cables?

Stuff available to trade:

• Mesa Boogie V-Twin - first version - currently being used by my Dad to provide really flexible preamp character to a superclean SS amp he usually uses for pedal steel, and country and jazz guitar - he plays the clean channel the most - whcih has a great character, but enjoys cranking up the blues and lead channel for fun.
  • Aclam XS Smart Track Board (Top Routing) incl. fasteners, Soft case, PSU Attachment, tidy cables kit (Boxed and pretty much unused - its a bit too small for what I wanted - its very very cool though and I'll be getting a bigger one soon. Dimensions are 30CM x 42CM - its a totally wicked board.
If you've not seen them, they use small rubber covered fasteners that fit into the tracks on the top of the board and hold pedals securely without marking them - no velcro or pedalboard tape required.
I'm always looking for interesting USA Hamers for sale.

At the moment I'm looking for:
* Hamer Watson, SS2, Vintage S, T62.
* Music Man Luke 1, Luke II

Please drop me a message.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2462
    Don’t have a BE Deluxe but if you’re struggling to get one or if it’s of any interest, I have a JHS Sweet Tea V3 going. Different but in the same postcode as the BE. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• Don’t have a BE Deluxe but if you’re struggling to get one or if it’s of any interest, I have a JHS Sweet Tea V3 going. Different but in the same postcode as the BE. 
    Cheers matey!!
    I'm always looking for interesting USA Hamers for sale.

At the moment I'm looking for:
    * Hamer Watson, SS2, Vintage S, T62.
    * Music Man Luke 1, Luke II

Please drop me a message.