SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD

susbemolsusbemol Frets: 400
edited October 2019 in Studio & Rec £
Prices include delivery, assuming PayPal gift payment. Collection from West London (W7) is also fine with me.

M-Audio Axiom 49 - £59 SOLD
- a USB MIDI controller with lots of features. It has a nice semi weighted action with modulation and pitchbend wheels, dedicated transport controls, 8x large pads, 8x knobs and 9x sliders that can be assigned to control whatever you like in your music production software. Class compliant with all versions of Windows and Mac.

It is in excellent condition and fully functional, having been stored with lots of other keyboards for most of its life.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• susbemolsusbemol Frets: 400
    edited October 2019
    MOTU Zbox - £19 SOLD

This is a brilliant piece of kit if you are really serious about guitar tone when recording. In essence, this tiny box ensures that your guitar pickups think that they are connected to a proper valve guitar amplifier, retaining all the touch sensitivity and feel we all love when playing guitar.

It is compatible with all audio interfaces and any other device with a dedicated guitar input. It is in good condition and fully functional.
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 737
    PM sent re the Z box 

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    The keyboard looks interesting, although I'm not sure I can cope with that few keys. Maybe I'll try a test at home if I remember. Can it run off of USB or does it need mains supply?
  • susbemolsusbemol Frets: 400
    edited October 2019
    Yeah, it works powered via USB, no problem. You can use a power supply unit if you would like to use it without a computer, ie with a sound module, etc.

You must be a much more competent player than me if you need more than 49 keys at all times! Not that this would be hard anyway.