Anyone know eBay seller coynuk2014?

What's Hot
uncledickuncledick Frets: 406
Appears to be based in Manchester and has some lovely stuff for sale right now.  Be nice to make contact outside of the Bay.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Just had a look, lovely stuff on there! Probably got it on the £1 selling fees
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1293
    From one of his auctions:

'I strongly suggest inspecting this instrument before buying - either in Manchester or London with a few days' notice.'

Just message him for details where n when you can try his stuff out. Worst case scenario he'll get banned for a week or so, you won't.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • onyironyir Frets: 45
    He does seem to have a nice selection for sale... maybe.
    I can talk on the other guitars, as I'm not that knowlegeable, but the telecaster he's got for sale is not a 60th anniversary, as he's advertising it, but a highway one
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • uncledickuncledick Frets: 406
    onyir said:
    He does seem to have a nice selection for sale... maybe.
    I can talk on the other guitars, as I'm not that knowlegeable, but the telecaster he's got for sale is not a 60th anniversary, as he's advertising it, but a highway one
    Teles are weird because there was a 60th Anniversary model but also, standard guitars made that year had a 60th Anniversary neck plate.
  • swampyswampy Frets: 33
    I bought a PRS SE from him a couple of years ago, all good in my experience.
    swampy