SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Combo Cabinet + 12" Greenback suitable for Friedman DS Mini or PT Mini Chassis

CollingsCollings Frets: 411
edited October 2019 in Amps £
For sale is a combo cab I had made suitable to fit a Friedman PT20 chassis.

it will fit any of the other Friedman mini amps that use the same chassis I assume such as the Dirty Shirley.

It was professionally made by Chris Uff and uses Baltic birch ply and covered in Marshall bluesbreaker type tolex and grill cloth.

This is for sale as I put the chassis back into the original Friedman 1x10 cab when I sold it.

In great condition as it never left the house and it currently has a 12" Celestion 8 Ohm Greenback fitted.

Only thing worth mentioning is when I had this made I messed up on the dimensions of the rear panel so I made one myself. Its still pretty good and covered in the same Marshall tolex (I have some spare from when I did this so will include it) and used baltic birch and is screened. Can supply specific picture if required.

I can take more pics and supply dimensions if required. It is however pictured in the thread link below:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/156186/withdrawn-friedman-pt20-custom-1x12-combo-1x10-combo-cab-with-speaker#latest

Obviously the Friedman logo has now been removed.

Looking for £175 inc the Greenback.

Would need to be collected from Halesowen in West Mids or Warwick during Mon - Thurs working hours

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments