Going Rate for a 1999 LP Standard in Cherry?

What's Hot
BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4828
edited October 2019 in Guitar
Wasn't sure which section to put this in. Thinking of selling mine as the R8 is the nuts plus others are ahead of it in the queue as well. Looking at eBay I would guess £1300-1400 what say you?

It's got a few marks/chips and the pickup covers are long gone unfortunately too. 

Thanks

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Yamaha77Yamaha77 Frets: 77
    edited October 2019
    Market dead right now. A grand and it'll probably shift. Otherwise you might get trade offers.
  • GrampaGrampa Frets: 947
    Wait until post Brexit, once we have a trade deal in place with the US. American made kit will be at a premium across the rest of the EU and they'll be biting your arm off at that price.
    My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14267
    tFB Trader
    Boromedic said:
    Wasn't sure which section to put this in. Thinking of selling mine as the R8 is the nuts plus others are ahead of it in the queue as well. Looking at eBay I would guess £1300-1400 what say you?

It's got a few marks/chips and the pickup covers are long gone unfortunately too. 

Thanks
    originality, fret wear, original case all come into place as well - even colour/finish based on some colours are quicker/easier to sell - Based on positive comments to my earlier questions then £1300/1400 is fair game
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4828
    Boromedic said:

Thanks
    originality, fret wear, original case all come into place as well - even colour/finish based on some colours are quicker/easier to sell - Based on positive comments to my earlier questions then £1300/1400 is fair game
    Thanks Mark, yeah it's all original with the case and scratchplate, just the pickup covers missing. Some fret wear but not loads, and most importantly it plays like butttaaahhh!! Lol. Still need to decide if my emotional attachment is too great to sell it like, but we shall see. Cheers all. 

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.