LEDs Too Bright

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    It is annoying. A plus side though is at home, the cool lighting they produce when you turn the room lights off, giving a nice ambience. The different colour lights reflected on the frets looks very cool, anyone else noticed this? 
    Oh yeah haha. Being a home guitarist that leaves them set pretty much at a constant I love em bright! 

I wonder if pedal makers will start including a dimmer knob.. unless it would introduce noise like household ones do? 

Boss's tu-3 had the right idea. It has a 'super bright' mode that can be activated should you need it. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TateFXTateFX Frets: 114
    tFB Trader
    joetele said:
    TateFX said:
    It's a difficult business as you want them to be bright enough to see on a summer festival stage as well. 
    Very true. I wonder what the ratio of gigs is between dark pubs and sunny stages? 
    Well for me it's dark pubs 100% hahaha
    Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
  • david57stratdavid57strat Frets: 21
    edited October 2019

That Afterneath v2 is no longer on my board, but the M300 (below) is.  That is unbelievably bright Blue.

They can be a bit of a nuisance, in a dark environment.   Not a fan of putting tape, or anything else on my pedals, though; so so, I'll live with them.

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9553
    Get some LightDims - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01BZBBITE/

They are like little sunglasses for your overbright LEDs.

I use them on lots of my electronic stuff. 
    Genius. Purchased.