5 min one take noodle challenge!!!!

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I've just sent my 5 minutes worth, Title = "Franks blunt dentists drill"
    "Frank" refers to Frank Zappa and "Blunt dentists drill" refers to "things not going well all the time" Both of which refer to my  lead guitar style.
    I abused a Fender Stratocaster Deluxe (2006) thru a Morley Wah/Vol into TH3 software(Heavy 51 lead and some extras).
    Starting with a plectrum and then E-Bow.

Enjoy, then cringe, then enjoy, then cringe, Just like Zappa drilling your teeth with a blunt drill. : )

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    I've just sent my 5 minutes worth, Title = "Franks blunt dentists drill"
    "Frank" refers to Frank Zappa and "Blunt dentists drill" refers to "things not going well all the time" Both of which refer to my  lead guitar style.
    I abused a Fender Stratocaster Deluxe (2006) thru a Morley Wah/Vol into TH3 software(Heavy 51 lead and some extras).
    Starting with a plectrum and then E-Bow.

Enjoy, then cringe, then enjoy, then cringe, Just like Zappa drilling your teeth with a blunt drill. : )

Got it... will upload later today.
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5382
    Six recordings, countless deletions, and I finally work out what's really pissing me off (apart from my crushing incompetence) - the fact that it doesn't end. Kept trying to round it off with a chord, but of course it falls immediately after the backing loop each time. 

Twat (me).

I'll work out the least shameful full take and upload it later.
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5382
    edited October 2019
    All pride abandoned, one submission on its way.

For those that are interested:

Starfire V (middle position) running through TC Dark Matter (low gain, high level) and a Boss DD-6 on short delay with minimal repeats into a Blues Cube Artist set more or less crystal clean. Recording via line out from the amp into a cheapo interface and Reaper.

Minor cheat in that I stuck a fade on the last 4 seconds because no matter how many takes I did, I kept forgetting it was going to stop! No edits, punch-ins or foul-up masking, though.
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099