SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - Grand Canyon Delay

HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 351
edited October 2019 in FX £
I have need to try one of these despite how they look. 

Cheers all
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    Fantastic pedal, I love the tape setting, drum, digital... actually they are all great. Definitely worth getting the Grand over the regular one because the presets and editing is a doddle.
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
    Hi Horace - I *may* be up for selling mine. Also comes with a three-button Digitech footswitch to go through the presets and stuff.
  • HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 351
    Dopesick said:
    Hi Horace - I *may* be up for selling mine. Also comes with a three-button Digitech footswitch to go through the presets and stuff.
    Many thanks for the heads up, but just grabbed one! Shame, as I'd liked the extra footswitch option. Now to see which I keep DD-200 or the Grand Canyon?
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
    HoraceB said:
    Dopesick said:
    Many thanks for the heads up, but just grabbed one! Shame, as I'd liked the extra footswitch option. Now to see which I keep DD-200 or the Grand Canyon?
    If you decide to sell on the DD-200, let us know as I maaaay be interested.