SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - pair of original Roland JC120 speakers

DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7219
edited October 2019 in Amps £
I don’t know what to ask for these , I’ve tried to search previous listings on eBay with no joy. What I will say is every time I’ve tried to buy one I couldn’t find one for sale.

Ive stuck them up on EBay at £100 BIN

I replaced them in my JC120 as one of them had a slight fizz when certain notes decayed. I took it to a tech who didn’t hear it and when I collected the amp it had gone.

I took it back a month later as I could still hear it occasionally and he then said that one speaker had a tiny issue but he had to work really hard to hear it especially if the amp was above bedroom volume.  Funny enough when I next ‘played out’ there was no sign but when I played again at home I could detect it......

I bought some Celestions for it on here and of course when I gave it a final play before taking these out there was no sign of the slight fizz !

The way I see it is if I charge £50 plus p & p you are getting one good speaker and one potentially with a slight issue for free.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments