SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Marshall 1974x - sold pending

shaunmshaunm Frets: 1633
edited October 2019 in Amps £
Hi all,

I have for sale my recently purchased Marshall 1974x Combo. 

The reason for selling is that that I also have a JTM45, A fender Tweed Bassman and a Vibroverb 63 RI. The little Marshall was an amp I just had to try as I’m a fan. I still am, I just prefer my JTM45 as I like a little more headroom.

So, on with the sale.

The amp is in fantastic condition, works perfectly, comes with footswitch and more importantly it comes flightcased too.

The price is £750 

Trade wise I’m pretty well stocked with amps at the moment with the exception to this rule being a Deluxe Reverb. Anything with less power I wouldn’t be able to use. I am open to partial trades with pedals. My wish list at the moment is centric around Fuzz pedals. 

The amp is with me in gods own Yorkshire. I’m happy to meet up and I’m happy for you to come and try the amp if you wish. Postage would be up to you but, well it’s in a flightcase. It would cost less to get an Uber and come and get it.

Any questions do give me a nudge. This is the amp.

https://imgur.com/gallery/kK7KuPJ
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom