SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Line 6 Helix LT (sold), Powerstage 170 (sold)

What's Hot
digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26792
edited November 2019 in FX £
As it says - I need a change. I generally can't be arsed with band stuff any more, and everybody keeps telling me amps are better than modellers, so I'm going to give it a go and blame them all if I don't suddenly acquire a massive desire to write music and play gigs.

It's been gigged a bit (probably ~30 gigs), but always in a rucksack apart from stage and rehearsal time, so it's in pretty good condition. None of the usual issues with the expression pedal, either.

I believe I've still got the box somewhere, but that's by-the-by really. It's currently on version 2.71, and will come with a power cable and USB cable. Anything else...you're pretty much on your own

£570 £540 delivered. Get yourself an early Christmas present. SOLD

Also, if the Helix sells, I'll be offloading the Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170 at the same time. It's done about half the duty of the Helix LT, and is in top condition other than having the feet removed and replaced with velcro. £240 delivered.

I may be open to doing a deal on both together...

Powerstage 170 sold.
<space for hire>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments