Any TWEED users here?? (NOT Plus 4s!)

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Nope no reply from that address either. I'm on no rush but it doesn't bode well does it I.e. After sales etc
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Just heard back from Barry and he said he isn't very well but hopefully back to making amps in the near future
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    Just heard back from Barry and he said he isn't very well but hopefully back to making amps in the near future
    no - I expect is 'sick as a dog' realising how cheap he has been selling his amps for!
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
  • Barry had a brain tumour, he is on the mend now. I also bought a redneck 20 used....excellent. And I send the chassis back to Barry in November last year and he fitted the VVR, which you need or otherwise its mentally loud and easily stays with a drummer. I have the Tayden ace 25 alnico in mine, which I think makes it very loud. Is. Great to play with either 6l6 ( more bass and headroom) or with 6v6 which I think is better. I also run 2 x 12ay7s in out valves to give it more headroom
  • svejksvejk Frets: 148
    Sorry to hear about Barry, though glad he is on the mend. Great amps. How do you find the tayden? Been toying with the idea of a change. Looking for something efficient with more oomph (plenty of body, not shrill). Do you think it would give me that, or should I look elsewhere?