SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Victory V30 - The Countess MkII - all valve UK built Head

RevMattRevMatt Frets: 837
edited November 2019 in Amps £
Here's a great head from Victory (the one head that does it all according to Andertons)...

It really is a great all rounder which I bought from another forum member fairly recently as part of a massive change round in gear which I'm still exploring. 

As the MkII version, it benefits from the switchable crunch option on the clean channel which makes it very versatile - you can go from clean to crunch to high gain with just a couple of steps on the footswitch.

The amp comes in mint condition, and includes the padded bag and 2x footswitches (1 for channel and crunch switching and 1 for the nomod voicing switch).

As you can see, these continue to retail for over £1000 and you can get all the spec here: https://www.andertons.co.uk/victory-vc30-mkii-the-countess-head-6l6-vicv30ii?lgw_code=16284-VICV30II&gclid=Cj0KCQjwgNXtBRC6ARIsAIPP7Rs9r_HsyNW_AVBpYxr4rPI-k0vT2NtJfa8I7ZU97vdx8aOXNR1r35oaAvpfEALw_wcB

Price: £675, now £650

Pictures to follow...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments