twang tuesday's

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• Episode 22 elvis/scotty Moore sun medley

https://youtu.be/XhIm5LCz-og
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KoaKoa Frets: 120
    Wonderful, great playing James. I’d love to see the fretboard though and of course who wouldn’t like to see you break some of this down, maybe a short tuition video? Again, what a player!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Koa  thanks and your right I gotta work on my camera angels I’ve only been this video thing few months ..in regards to lessons I’ve started a patreon thing £5 a month 4 lessons a month every Sunday cause I’ve lost around 50 gigs I’m hoping to use this and get some subs I’ve got 9 so far ! Let me know if your interested 
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2804
    Twang Tuesday - a life-raft of continuity in our sea of uncertainty.  Rock on James and thank you.
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14267
    edited March 2020 tFB Trader
    hi @jamesoliver1234 - I might not comment every week after each video is posted, but I do watch most of them - I'm a fan of that 50's era of swing meets jazz, meets rockabilly, meets rock'n'roll, meets jump jive etc - Good playing - Best of luck over the next few weeks - I know of many musos in such a similar situation, with little/no support

I was chatting to my dad about this - He is a muso and ex-pro - ditto my granddad - In the war my granddad actually got more work, so whilst there is a comparison/restriction between WW2 and Coronavirus in some areas - Yet in music it was seen as a way of 'letting your hair down' for many - Granted little/no late night gigs, but afternoon tea dance and early evening dances were plenty, so my granddad often had 2 gigs a day - He even got to do a couple of gigs with Stefan Grappelli - Granted gig money pay was very low
  • @guitars4you ; thanks for watching! its a weird time ive done roughly 250 gigs a year since i was 18 im now 27 and i feel lost atm.. hence the all video posts on fb ... no point in moaning nothing we can do other than try not to die! and wow gig with stefan that is cool as hell!
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16102
    James , we only met once when I collected the Lincoln but I was very charmed ........I always watch your vids because you have similar guitar music taste in the Country/Rockabilly thing .
     I think you are a great player and irrespective of the current situation you will bounce back .I think your lesson ideas are great and truly enterprising because there's lots of musicians sitting around moaning whilst you are really doing something about it.
     In short , you can't keep a good man down so I'm sure you'll win through .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @Dominic nice one thanks ! Hope your enjoying the amp 
  • Episode 23 brad paisley nervous breakdown 

https://youtu.be/UWEsN4g4yXc
  • Episode 24 santo and Johnny sleepwalk 

https://youtu.be/hLpqHLqkoXY