SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED NOW - DMC micro, Benson preamp carpet edition, Volante

JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
edited January 2020 in FX £
As per the title, looking to buy a dmc micro, Benson preamp carpet edition and a Strymon volante, cash waiting or have a dmc 2, Fredrick effects golden eagle, JHS mini bomb boost and a tc polytune mini if you fancy a trade SORTED NOW
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Looking to sell a Benson preamp chicago music exchange blue limited edition if interested?
  • JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
    Sorted for the volante now, cash is a bit short as a result so mainly look for trades atm 
  • Really really love the Volante. Finally tried one out recently and the sounds you can get from that thing are unreal. I’m sticking with my Timeline, but if I was feeling extravagant I’d have both.
    @BintyTwanger77 it is killer, absolutely love mine, has kicked my timeline off my board! Will be in the classifieds when I get a chance