SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170 SOLD £240 Line6 Helix Floor SOLD

What's Hot
professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
edited November 2019 in FX £
Hi Chaps and Chapesses. 

I’m thinking of following the trend and going back to a real amp, partly because I’m just copying my friends and also I’m just not using the Helix to any where near its capability, my tech prog metal band folded and now I’m just playing old school punk.....

The Helix Floor is the big one, it’s ex Drew of this forum and has one fault (hence the low price) the mic pre doesn’t work, but seeing as I’ve never needed it I didn’t get it repaired, I only know it doesn’t work because Drew told me it doesn’t. 
The tap tempo light doesn’t flash, but the function works perfectly, I did get it flashing after messing with settings, but it stopped again after the latest update do I think it’s just a settings thing, and the exp pedal squeaks when you use it the first couple of times, prob just nerds a touch of WD40 but I’ve not bothered as I don’t use it....ever. 
No box
Can deliver around Cambs/Northants/Sussex/Norfolk/North London, or collection. £670 SOLD

Powerstage 170 
great little power amp with eq, can be used as a pedal platform too, great condish, boxed, can be posted £240 SOLD. 

Or buy both for £900 and I’ll throw in a Diago Showmaster board I use to transport it all. 

Cash or PPG (or you cover the fees)

Trades for Amps looking for reasonably high gain heads, no combos, and possibly delay pedals.  

Cheers
Ben
" Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Are you sure the mic doesn’t work....might be switched off in some deeply hidden menu page....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Are you sure the mic doesn’t work....might be switched off in some deeply hidden menu page....
    I trust Drew in these matters....

• Just a thought....I’ve got one and the thing is very complex....Easy to set levels too low etc
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26817
    edited October 2019
    Just a thought....I’ve got one and the thing is very complex....Easy to set levels too low etc
    Drew talked to me extensively about this one - it's definitely not a user error.

Also...Helix + PS170 is a phenomenal combination with a real guitar cab, in case anyone wasn't aware :)
    <space for hire>
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9624
    Drew knows his stuff; it won’t be user error...

Great price on the Helix :)
  • Yes not user error. I'm pretty sure unplugging a mic without turning off phantom power fried some components in the preamp. I sold this to Ben with full disclosure. Also the tap tempo LED was a bit finnicky, not always flashing on this particular unit, and the expression pedal was rather squeaky when I sold it too. Don't know if Ben addressed either of those issues, but worth mentioning!

Bye!

• Yes not user error. I'm pretty sure unplugging a mic without turning off phantom power fried some components in the preamp. I sold this to Ben with full disclosure. Also the tap tempo LED was a bit finnicky, not always flashing on this particular unit, and the expression pedal was rather squeaky when I sold it too. Don't know if Ben addressed either of those issues, but worth mentioning!
    Yeah I got the tap tempo light flashing whilst messing with settings, but then it stopped again after the last update, so I think it’s a settings thing, but I was so used to it not flashing I kinda didn’t miss it. 

I’d forgotten about the squeaky exp pedal, because I never ever use it.

• Bump
  • " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
  • I'll take the PS170 if you can post it please?

I've dealt with @Wazmeister if you want feedback.

Please PM me your payment details. I'm out for the next couple of hours but if I miss your message I'll respond when I get in

Cheers,

Stephen
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • All Sold. 
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    Dog had a sniff of the new helix in my house, and the tap tempo light is working again.
    Yes not user error. I'm pretty sure unplugging a mic without turning off phantom power fried some components in the preamp. I sold this to Ben with full disclosure. Also the tap tempo LED was a bit finnicky, not always flashing on this particular unit, and the expression pedal was rather squeaky when I sold it too. Don't know if Ben addressed either of those issues, but worth mentioning!
    Yeah I got the tap tempo light flashing whilst messing with settings, but then it stopped again after the last update, so I think it’s a settings thing, but I was so used to it not flashing I kinda didn’t miss it. 

• sgosden said:
    Dog had a sniff of the new helix in my house, and the tap tempo light is working again.
    Yes not user error. I'm pretty sure unplugging a mic without turning off phantom power fried some components in the preamp. I sold this to Ben with full disclosure. Also the tap tempo LED was a bit finnicky, not always flashing on this particular unit, and the expression pedal was rather squeaky when I sold it too. Don't know if Ben addressed either of those issues, but worth mentioning!

Ahhhh the canine deep edit. 

Sweet.