SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Dr Scientist The Elements - SOLD, Catalinbread 5F6 - SOLD, Meris Mercury 7 - SOLD

jazzlemmingjazzlemming Frets: 36
edited February 2020 in FX £

I'll get some photos up soon, but here are some pedals I'm selling.

Catalinbread 5F6 - £110 £100 SOLD for £110 on eBay 
Beautiful bassman-style sounds and great feel. Internal presence control and extra gain switch. In very good condition. Includes box, bag and sticker.

Dr Scientist The Elements - £160 £150 £120 for a quick sale SOLD
Very unique pedal, from super clean to very high gain including 3-band EQ, 3 selectable mid-frequencies, 2 bass cuts, symmetrical, asymmetrical or op-amp clipping, hi/lo gain, clean blend aaaand exp. pedal control of the clean blend!
Can run at 9v-18v. IC sockets for the curious.

In very good condition. It's the sparkly night sky version. Includes box and goodies.

A reluctant sale, and I'm not sure I'll find a better sounding pedal, but here goes!

Meris Mercury 7 - £260 - SOLD £250 on eBay

In good condition but not mint. There are a few marks and some of the white lettering has come off. Hopefully you can see in the photos. Includes box, manual and power supply. Really superb pedal.

Prices include delivery.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I LOVE the 5F6. Run that with the gain low and a tube screamer type pedal (I use a Fulldrive 2) into it and it sounds amazing. SRV tone. 
  • Yep, I always used it low gain with a solid state amp and it worked beautifully alone or stacked. Up on ebay this evening, so prices are now reduced here on the forum!
  • Bump - Catalinbread SOLD and Meris Mercury 7 photos added.
  • Bump for The Elements! £150 ono 
  • Bump - just £120 for The Elements!