SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - Zoom MS70 CDR (original fine, but preferably V.2)

KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3339
edited November 2019 in FX £
Hi,

Before I bite the bullet and buy a new one, does anyone have one for sale?

The originals are fine as they can be easily upgraded with the free download to Firmware V2 to get the additional sounds but if anyone has a boxed V2 one with manual and candy i.e.additional sounds already loaded, that would be ideal.

The one on the Classifieds has sold

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6199
    Look for the MS100-BT, too. In the final firmware update, Zoom made all of the FX apps available for free. That includes most (possibly all) of the MS70 modules.
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3339
    edited November 2019
    @goldtop - thanks but not interested in that one as the MS100-BT will have everything in it. I don't want the *preamps, overdrives etc as when I had an MS50G, there was a very noticeable tone-suck and it didn't interact that well with my other pedals, even when those *particular effects were switched off. 

I put it down to those amp sims and overdrives in them as when I moved to the MS70 CDR, which doesn't have preamps, overdrives etc, all that went and it was more compatible with my board and a cleaner path.

I just want a second one as I rate them

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6199
    I never tried the MS50, but for sure in the MS100, when you omit the preamps and distortions, they are not just 'switched off'. They are not even in the signal path - which you can see by the DSP load changing when you want to add the tastier MS70-style time-domain FX.

Anyway, I understand that you want to go with what you know rather than take a risk.
    Bump Image result for zoom
  • Not to derail the thread but it was my understanding that the MS70 uses different (more powerful?) processors or something to give higher resolution reverbs etc.?
    Bump
    edited November 2019
    Bump but possibly sorted

Note: There doesn't seem to be any in stock at the moment and Zoom are expecting a new shipment by or around 22nd November