SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - PRS Gold Vintage Bass and HFS Treble Humbucking Pickup Set. Uncovered Zebra

ChesterChester Frets: 52
edited May 2020 in Parts £
These pickups are in as new condition, fully operational, and unmarked. They came out of a PRS Custom 24 Artist with a 5 way rotary switch, and include spare springs and screws. Suitable for coil splitting, and compatible with all common pickup selector switches

According to PRS

HFS: Originally meaning Hot, Fat, and Screams, the HFS was the evolution of the original Standard Treble pickup. The HFS is a powerful pickup with a balance of aggression, clear highs, strong mid-range, and strong bass. 

Treble Pickup (Gold: ACC-3022)

• Magnet: Ceramic
  • DC Res: 15k
  • Uncovered
Vintage Bass: The evolution of the original Standard Bass pickup. The Vintage Bass has a warm high-mid sound that’s excellent for rock or jazz. 

Bass Pickup (Gold: ACC-3023)

• Magnet: Alnico 2
  • DC Res: 8.5k
  • Uncovered
Compatible with: 3-way, 3-way push/pull, or 5-way pickup selectors

Please PM me with questions. Pics here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283663238314?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

£165 PPG (delivered UK)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Link to pics added
  • DazkeirleDazkeirle Frets: 0
    I'm assuming these are sold mate? Just thought I'd ask on the off chance they didn't.
  • ChesterChester Frets: 52
    Hi 
    Yes, they sold quite quickly through fleabay

I may have another set available (all black/gold screws) in the near future, but haven't made up my mind yet. Let me know if you want first dibs on them when they come out of another CU24 Artist I have .. when we get out of this Covid nonsense