SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Lazy J J20 - Full VAC, Reverb, Trem - SOLD

What's Hot
WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9571
edited November 2019 in Amps £
So, my 3 amp experimentation has reached its zenith, and the one survivor is the Matchless. This really suits our band at the moment, so I'm running with it ! 

So, here we have a legend - A Lazy J20, fully loaded, Fane A60, modded Footswitch with leds (done by Pete Cornish).
The less are really useful.

The amp is a beauty, and the best of the 3 LJs Ive owned (Ill be probably buying another next year !). The amp colour and patina is perfect on this one; not too orange like some, or too reliced and bashed like others. Perrrrfect.

Comes with its own cover.

I rehearsed with it 3 times now, and it is mind blowingly good. It also works incredibly well, clean or broken up, at home volumes.

A word from the wife, and common sense (?!?) has to prevail, and so here it is for sale... 

Looking for £1999  £1899 ono.

I'm not looking for any amp trades. A really good, unique Tele might persuade me. We shall see

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments