SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Archer ikon

What's Hot
darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
edited November 2019 in FX £
Looking for the archer Ikon (the gold one incase I've named it wrong)
Happy to look at the silver one too, just not the white boost one.

anyone selling.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2198
    I've got both, not selling, but I had the silver on my board for ages before I got the gold.

Theres not a great deal in it side by side, but the gold is slightly warmer.  

• darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    done the back to back and the gold worked better for what I wanted, but as you said not a lot in it, so I'd be happy to look at the silver too as a second option
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2198
    darcym said:
    done the back to back and the gold worked better for what I wanted, but as you said not a lot in it, so I'd be happy to look at the silver too as a second option
    Wish you all the best in finding one, I bought mine a couple of years apart and found the serial numbers were side by side!

I had a silver Klon and the difference between that and the gold one was the same as the Ikon and the silver archer. 

Epic little pedals.

• rosskirosski Frets: 36
    I have a gold one spare, mint, Velcro, no box, how about £110 including postage?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    sounds good.