SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Ritchie Blackmore Rainbow: English Castle Magic book. Martin Popoff

PhilTQPhilTQ Frets: 36
edited November 2019 in Misc £
From the author:
"Ronnie James Dio, Joe Lynn Turner, Graham Bonnet, Roger Glover, Tony Carey, Bobby Rondinelli, Bob Daisley, Jimmy Bain, Doogie White, and of course Ritchie himself… they all get their say through pages and pages of previously unpublished interview footage, on what makes the Man In Black tick, his pranks, his sly hirings and swift firings.

And of course, there’s the music. From the raw and fiery Dio years, through the classic Down To Earth album, the smooth crooning Joe Lynn Turner era and into one final under-rated record fronted by Doogie White, it’s all examined here… track by track, fascinating tale by trick."

Now out of print, this is a fascinating insight into Rainbow and Blackmore himself.

Paperback and I have read it, but really carefully so not to put a crease in the spine. Very small corner bends on edges but that is being anal. Strange bend on the top corners at the top for about half the book. Almost as if those pages had been bent at the corner. Doesn't show on the covers though so might have been done when binding. I did mention it when I bought the book but I had had the last one!

£40 ppg posted. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    I'll take it please. Looks an interesting read . 'send yr PayPal info and I'll get it done today.

Cheers Barry
  • PhilTQPhilTQ Frets: 36
    Thanks Barry