SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FAO Eastbourne Based Members

There's a Blackstar Artisan 15 head in Eastbourne Cash Centre that I'm interested in, but it's collection only and I live 173 miles away (and never go that far south!).

I've asked the seller if they'll post it, but they have zero interest in doing so. Does anyone here that lives that way ever travel anywhere near Norfolk?

Thanks

Ben
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Anyone want to help a fella out?
  • Would the seller allow you to arrange for a courier to collect it from the shop? Maybe post the seller a suitable box and packing materials first?
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • Tried that and they don't want to pack it!
  • Got family there, but won’t be heading down until the festive season, probably too far off to cover you in the event of it having any issues with it. But if it’s still about at the end of the month, will be happy to help.
  • That's very kind. I'll message the shop again and see what they can do.