Filmmaker type person - Just made a new showreel. Wants to do guitar stuff.

soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6691
edited November 2019 in Off Topic

It's a bit more corporate-y and less narrative music video-y moody David Fincher-y than my last one and I'm bored after bringing my website back from the dead so wanted to share.

I really want to combine my loves and move into doing stuff for the guitar industry whether it be designer/builder/company profiles, product demos, development videos and or launch/explainer videos. I think there's plenty of scope to up the production values and content of a lot of video in this area. 

I have done some guitar-based stuff but still waiting to shoot the final couple of bits for it so still unreleased. 

Anyways yeah, hope you like like the video.  To you builders and makers and guitar people if you are interested in making something a bit different to the usual fare give me a shout. Would like to collaborate on something. 

Hope this doesn't fall foul of any particular rule. 
My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1479
    Where are you situated?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6691
    Kent/London but work globally and certainly always happy to do stuff around the country. 

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5261
     great stuff,  loved it thanks
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6691
    Cheers matey.