Guitars4You - Black Friday Promo - £500 Saving On Any New Fender Custom Shop Guitar In Stock

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Not in the Black Friday sale, but there've been at least two fretboard owners of this beauty, one of them me!

https://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/5621-fender-masterbuilt-dennis-galuszka-67-relic-tele-aged-vintage-white-2010/
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14495
    tFB Trader
    Not in the Black Friday sale, but there've been at least two fretboard owners of this beauty, one of them me!

https://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/5621-fender-masterbuilt-dennis-galuszka-67-relic-tele-aged-vintage-white-2010/
    is it that bad that no one wants to keep it ??????????

I did not realise you'd owned it for a while 
    tFB Trader
    Just updated the web site - 6 sold so far - And that for me is better than expected - Thanks for the above comments
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23295
    All the ones I liked the look of have gone... but glad you got the sales Mark.
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1109
    The sea foam green Strat is still there. If it was closer to £2500 I’d pull the trigger! 

Glad to hear they are flying out of the shop!
  • bloomerbloomer Frets: 209
    Mmmm seafoam
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9466
    I don’t understand how an under 7lbs nocaster hasn’t sold. I’d love that
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5078
    edited November 2019
    Just updated the web site - 6 sold so far - And that for me is better than expected - Thanks for the above comments
    Is it just me, but when I look at your website (via the link on your first post, refreshed) on my phone none of the Black Friday deals say ‘sold’ anywhere, as far as I can see. 
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5454
    Is it just me, but when I look at your website (via the link on your first post, refreshed) on my phone none of the Black Friday deals say ‘sold’ anywhere, as far as I can see. 
    They might have just been deleted once sold...
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23295
    Whitecat said:
    I believe they have been.  There were three NAMM 55 Strats which are now noticeable by their absence.
    tFB Trader
    Philly_Q said:
    Whitecat said:
    I believe they have been.  There were three NAMM 55 Strats which are now noticeable by their absence.
    correct - deleted once sold - Sometimes, due to LDSR I might show it as sold, but leave it on the sight in case of a return - But for showroom sales, once sold I delete quite quickly - Or again I might show as sold if I have a holding deposit, but waiting for  a day or so for the transaction to be completed