SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS MT15 Head

RevMattRevMatt Frets: 837
edited February 2020 in Amps £
I'm selling my head and cab set up in order to return to a combo - looking for a Mesa 5:25 (or maybe an F30) if anyone has one.

I'm happy to sell both the head and cab together for: £420 (collection only from Nottingham)

SOLD - PEAVEY Classic 20 MH: £300, now £285

Here's a superb compact valve head - the Peavey Classic 20 MH.

Built to Peavey's usual high standards and offering a great range of features and tone to match, I think this is one of the best compact valve heads available for the money (and I've tried a few).

In summary, you get:
- 2 footswitchable channels
- independent volume controls for each (with a pre gain control on the dirty channel which allows you to go from low level break up through to higher gain distortion)
- shared eq
- very nice reverb
- valve condition indicator LEDs
...and then around the back:
- speaker outputs
- FX loop
- DI / recording outputs
- Switchable output mode (20 / 5 / 1 watt)

It's a really well spec'd amp that is happy at home or out gigging.

It comes in really good clean condition - minimal signs of use and fully working. It includes a new and unused 2 button footswitch and the power cable. 

SOLD - 2x12 Guitar amp speaker cab - Celestion V30 and G12H speakers: £135

This is a great sounding cab. I'm not sure of the make, but it's a good solid build and relatively compact for a 2x12 with a shallow depth.

It's wired up as 16 ohm and comes equipped with the mighty Celestion Vintage 30 and G12H pair of speakers which are a perfect duo for balancing vintage warmth with modern cut.

It's in very good condition and works perfectly. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 837
    edited November 2019
    The weekend is almost upon us so:

£285 for the head
    £140 for the cab
    £410 for the pair with a speaker cable thrown in
    Hump de bump...
    edited December 2019
    Speaker cab withdrawn,  head still available 
    edited December 2019
    Peavey head and cab sold and a PRS MT15 head also now for sale.

PRS MT15 - Tremonti 15 watt head - £315 (plus P&P)

Built to PRS's usual high standards and offering a great range of features and tone to match, I think this is one of the best compact valve heads available for the money (and I've tried a few).

The amp features:
    - 15 watts of valve power (switchable to a lower power setting for home use)
    - 2 channels, each with independent tone controls
    - Crystal clean tones through to crushing high gain tones
    - a choice of speaker connections to the rear, alongside FX loop, low power switch
    - internal LEDs - blue for the clean and red for the high gain channel

In case anyone asks, the amp does have the background hum that was discussed on the web when this model was launched - this is not noticeable once you are plugged in and playing and the amp sounds great. I am only selling due to only using this at home and going back to a small combo.

It's a really well spec'd amp that is happy at home or out gigging.

The speaker is not included and only shown for reference.

The amp is pretty much like new, being only 6 months old - you would probably struggle to find a better second hand example. It comes in near mint condition, with all original packaging including the footswitch, power cable and the unused padded bag. All that's missing is an instruction manual.

Happy Christmas folks
    Cab sold, just the PRS TM15 left.