NGD Charvel 7 String

sweepysweepy Frets: 4208
edited November 2019 in Guitar
Well, I was in Oxford and waiting for Her Majesty to finish her appointment at the Health Centre, so, what’s a boy to do?
Browsing through PMT I noticed this little sweetie on the wall and it just had to come home with me, locking tuners DiMarzio pickups and light as a feather

https://i.imgur.com/WAPRJLw.jpg

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EpsilonEpsilon Frets: 639
    Very nice! I'm a fan of seven strings that aren't super pointy or overtly metal, which can be a little difficult to find. How are you finding the offset fret markers? I could see that potentially being a nuisance for me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • King85King85 Frets: 631
    That's a beauty!
  • Lovely, the gold hard looks great against that blue. Am sorely tempted by a 7 for my next guitar.
  • GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 4162
    edited November 2019
    Love the gold and blue/green. Seven strings aren't my thing, but I'd love that guitar as a regular six.

Happy NGD.

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4208
    Cheers lads, it’s having a little tweak later, the fret markers don’t really bother me tbh, I’ve got a Jem 7WH ;) so I’m immune to that. The side dot markers look like they are luminous but I haven’t checked yet
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24704
    Lovely.

Nice to see a 7 with a normal trem as well. I really hate floyds these days!
    Lovely.

Nice to see a 7 with a normal trem as well. I really hate floyds these days!
    That’s what made it catch my eye tbh, I have Gotoh trems on my Suhr and Anderson and they have been faultless
    After more of a fiddle and fettle it reminds me very much of my old Strandberg Boden, especially in the neck detail and finish so all in all I’m pretty chuffed