Fender Jean Ken Johnny Jaguar?

Anyone tried or heard one of these? They're 10% off at PMT 
Japanese built jag with a Seymour Duncan JB. Looks like it could be a decent deal compared to some of the other jags fender are putting out at the moment.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14685
    First I've heard of that model. It is certainly less fugly than the Powercaster. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Yeah - I played a powercaster the other day actually which did look bad but played wonderfully.
    The specs look pretty good for the price - Jap made, Alder, Rosewood, hipshot drop tuner, locking tuners, Seymour Duncan JB, P90, Buzz stop. Very tempting.

• Yeah - I played a powercaster the other day actually which did look bad but played wonderfully.
    The specs look pretty good for the price - Jap made, Alder, Rosewood, hipshot drop tuner, locking tuners, Seymour Duncan JB, P90, Buzz stop. Very tempting.

Tune-O-Matic too! 
  • That's a strange one, that honestly has everything "wrong" with it - TOM, buzz stop, no chrome top plate, and D-tuna as well. It's all very specific for one player's tastes, but I'm surprised Fender think others will want exactly that set of features. But who knows, maybe they do
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • I know - But I'm strangely drawn to it.
    I think I have a FOMO issue with Japanese offsets after leaving a J Mascis Jazz in Purple Sparkle 12 years ago at Sound Control in Leeds - Went back to get it a few days later and it had gone. Haven't seen one under 1500 quid since...