UK of A Spitting Image song

HaychHaych Frets: 5629
Does anyone remember the episode of Spitting Image where as an outro they did a song parodying the UK as an Americanised country - it featured the phrase "UK of A", I think?  It also might have featured the Mark Knopfler puppet.

I remember watching it as a spotty youth but cannot find it on YouTube.  Did I make it up in my sleep or did it actually exist?

Anyway, as it's Black Friday - another Americanism that I don't recall being a "thing" over here until a few years ago - it came to mind.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7106
    Haych said:
    Does anyone remember the episode of Spitting Image where as an outro they did a song parodying the UK as an Americanised country - it featured the phrase "UK of A", I think?  It also might have featured the Mark Knopfler puppet.

I remember watching it as a spotty youth but cannot find it on YouTube.  Did I make it up in my sleep or did it actually exist?

Anyway, as it's Black Friday - another Americanism that I don't recall being a "thing" over here until a few years ago - it came to mind.
    Happy Black Friday H

and God bless us all
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10268
    tony99 said:
    Haych said:

Happy Black Friday H

and God bless us all

A-men to that. 

Laugh, love, live, learn.