Plugin to assign MIDI chord to a single controller pad?

What's Hot
As per the title, anyone know of a plugin that facilitates this?

Not being a keyboard player I struggle to play chord sequences when using extended jazz voicings and this one pad chord assignment would solve my problems when trying to live loop.

Using Reaper for all my recording.

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    Reaper comes with one called midi chorderizer which lets you set additional notes to play with a key, e.g. -12 +4 +7 +12 (semitones) 
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2197
    edited November 2019
    I assume Scaler will do that will do that because I assign chords to single keys on my midi keyboard. It's also a good inspirational tool to create chord sequences in various styles. I sometimes use it to experiment with ideas for my 'Solo of the Month' backing tracks.

Link below:
    https://www.scalerplugin.com/

It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    I assume Scaler will do that will do that because I assign chords to single keys on my midi keyboard. It's also a good inspirational tool to create chord sequences in various styles. I sometimes use it to experiment with ideas for my 'Solo of the Month' backing tracks.

Link below:
    https://www.scalerplugin.com/

I've used that a small amount and it does seem to be really functional. Need to play with it more actually, I kind of abandoned it after the first novelty phase.
  • andy_kandy_k Frets: 818
    Have a look at Chordgun, I'm not sure where I got it, but I have it set as a hotkey on my keyboard. It allows multiple chords to be played via qwerty keys, and I'm sure it could be mapped to a midi controller, I think it is in Reapack, or is one of the JS plugins.