Invisalign

Bit of a dadsnet post here but have any of you lot had any experience with those invisalign / clear retainer dental treatments? My better half’s looking at having it done and I don’t want her getting ripped off basically - is it worth it?

Of course, as a PRS owner I guess I should automatically know the answer to this.  :'(
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SnagsSnags Frets: 5369
    It appears to be the treatment of choice at one of our clients (a dental practice). I can tell you the kit they use to do all the prep work is fucking expensive, so it ought to be good ...
  • Phil_CPhil_C Frets: 252
    I have used Ollie and Darsh in the past for expensive dental treatment (not for Invisalign) - But I've spoken to people who've had it.

It's worked for all of them. It varies from person to person on the timescale though. That particular dentist had a book of testimonials including pictures too. Looked great.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12363
    My bro in law is currently using it and reckons it’s working well. It lives up to its name tag, I didn’t even realise he’d got the thing on his teeth till he took it out to show us. He lives in the US though, so it might not be 100% the same process, although I don’t see why it wouldn’t.