SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold- 1 Piece Roasted Swamp Ash Telecaster body (Guitarbuild)

What's Hot
MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
edited December 2019 in Parts £
Reluctantly offering this - needs must anguished 

£200 + shipping SOLD

Very lightweight 1 piece, super resonant ash body etc . Sale is for the body only, not including the hardware currently loaded/pictured, however if someone especially wants the whole package please pm me and will see if a deal can be done (hardware listed below). If anyone specifically wants the hardware separately, again let me know and I'll get a separate price listed for it. Thanks!

Hardware - Currently loaded with Glendale's obscenely expensive hardware (even more so after Customs has had its fun!) - marmite I know, but if you like it, unavailable elsewhere in this cold rolled unplated steel option (corrosion/aging consequently real!), with cutaway bridge, Glendale combination brass/aluminium saddles/string ferrules, jack plate, control plate, knobs & switch tip, RS Guitarworks Telecaster wiring harness, bakelite pickguard, vintage Crazy Parts strap buttons. Pickups are Fender Nocaster in the bridge and Oil City Honkytonk Angel in the neck.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments