SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - Decent Acoustic around £500 or less

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7421
    Seen the Seagull and the Martin DX1 on here? 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • markjmarkj Frets: 914
    Might be tempted to sell my Eastman but would want a bit more than £500. And I'm quite local to you.
  • If my Mrs gets on with the B and G little sister I’ve just snaffled then her Martin 000X1AE will be up for grabs in a couple of weeks. It looks pretty much unplaced which is why she will be selling it ! She’s a dinky little thing so we are hoping the little sister will suit her more.

Reckon £400 will take the Martin in case that suits.
  • allandalland Frets: 0
    I’ve just bought an new Eastman E1 OM. I’m staggered by the quality and sound. All solid .Spruce top. Sapele back and sides. Ebony bridge and fret. Yes made in Beijing, but if your not a guitar snob, they are totally hand made by luthiers who are based there. The reviews are also extremely positive.
    cost me £499. The Dreadnought is the same price.
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 559
    alland said:
    I’ve just bought an new Eastman E1 OM. I’m staggered by the quality and sound. All solid .Spruce top. Sapele back and sides. Ebony bridge and fret. Yes made in Beijing, but if your not a guitar snob, they are totally hand made by luthiers who are based there. The reviews are also extremely positive.
    cost me £499. The Dreadnought is the same price.
    Ive been looking at the Eastman Range . . . They have a great reputation :-) Not tried one though . . . yet ! !
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

TimmyO said:
    Seen the Seagull and the Martin DX1 on here? 
    Cheers @TimmyO I had a Seagull and sold it after 12 months . . . Just couldn't get on with the neck for some reason but you cant fault the quality . . I'll have a look a the DX1 though :-)
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    I’ve got a Tanglewood TRP73-VS-E parlour - it’s from the Rosewood Reserve series and is very lovely! Only selling cos my Kinkade will be finished next month and I need to raise the cash! 

robwright said:
    I’ve got a Tanglewood TRP73-VS-E parlour - it’s from the Rosewood Reserve series and is very lovely! Only selling cos my Kinkade will be finished next month and I need to raise the cash! 
    Cheers Rob . . I’ll check them out on the net and get back to you if it looks like a contender . . 

• Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    Eastman E1ss In classifieds. Find the extra 100 it’s a bargain