Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Off out...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TeflonTeflon Frets: 225
    Yup! :)
    Been a member sine the clubs inception - I shall keep an eye out for you on the forum  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4924
    https://i.imgur.com/jtSXNSC.jpg

A38 - heading Ooop North a bit...
    Ah - you haven't been to manage a piss-up in a brewery then...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11318
    https://i.imgur.com/jtSXNSC.jpg

A38 - heading Ooop North a bit...
    Is there a Guitar Museum of Brewing close by?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Oooh, nice tele - what’s the dealio on that then?
  • TeflonTeflon Frets: 225
    I can only assume that Rover Cars used the heartwood of the brown swirly plastic tree.

P.S. Whose idea was the dashboard beer mat? 
    Real tone wood veneer on mine. Gives a sweeter engine sound, with greater sustain to the exhaust note  :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Oooh, nice tele - what’s the dealio on that then?
    Partscaster - plays great! :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3503
    Whats the Red one? I like the Red one.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6722
    It's a bass museum in a place called Brewing, not a museum of brewing in a place called Bass. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • robgilmo said:
    Whats the Red one? I like the Red one.
    Me too. Lush.
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16733
    Burton the home of @WezV where ever he’s gone. 
    Still pop in every so often to check the forum is still here, but still not back building guitars yet.   Nearly managed to buy a new house but it all fell through after 18 weeks.

The Bass museum has not been called the Bass museum in years.  Nor is it owned by one brewery anymore, Coors owned it for a while after buying Bass.  It's the National Brewery Centre or something like that.

My works party was there last night, but I skipped it.... Thereby failing to partake in a brewery organised piss up at a brewing exhibition, which has its own heritage brewery on site

• WezV said:
    Burton the home of @WezV where ever he’s gone. 
    Still pop in every so often to check the forum is still here, but still not back building guitars yet.   Nearly managed to buy a new house but it all fell through after 18 weeks.

The Bass museum has not been called the Bass museum in years.  Nor is it owned by one brewery anymore, Coors owned it for a while after buying Bass.  It's the National Brewery Centre or something like that.

My works party was there last night, but I skipped it.... Thereby failing to partake in a brewery organised piss up at a brewing exhibition, which has its own heritage brewery on site

We’ve been selling my mother’s house. She’s in a care home so not in a chain, the buyers are renting so not in a chain and it’s still taken months and been fecking complicated. So, I’m sure it’s a royal PIA but I hope you get sorted. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.