Anyone used jramps for repairs?

What's Hot
Based in croxley green, just wondered if anyone had any experiences? Ta
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Yes I have! Jon is a good mate of my pal Jim Knight who ran the late Kirsty MacColl's studio until the house it's in was sold earlier this year.

Anyway, Jim is the biggest audiophile alive (spent his entire student loan on a CD player back when) and the Fender Deluxe in his studio has been "totally overhauled and upgraded" by Jon making it sound amazing. Once I'd recorded with it I was straight down there with my DeVille for an equally awesome pimping!

He knows his stuff. Does a lot of tour teching as well. Would very much recommend.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That's good to hear. Always a slight element of concern when you use somebody new for the first time
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    Yes I have! Jon is a good mate of my pal Jim Knight who ran the late Kirsty MacColl's studio until the house it's in was sold earlier this year.

Anyway, Jim is the biggest audiophile alive (spent his entire student loan on a CD player back when) and the Fender Deluxe in his studio has been "totally overhauled and upgraded" by Jon making it sound amazing. Once I'd recorded with it I was straight down there with my DeVille for an equally awesome pimping!

He knows his stuff. Does a lot of tour teching as well. Would very much recommend.
    I know Jim and have done some sessions in that studio, I’ve used that Deluxe and it is indeed one of the best I’ve heard! 
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)