SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - WTB - Aged parchment or mint green scratch plate and Glendale fat neck plate for telecaster

hoopshoops Frets: 227
edited January 2020 in Parts £
Anyone?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14553
    With or without screw holes for mounting the neck/rhythm position pickup? 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • hoopshoops Frets: 227
    Without.
  • Single ply or multi, and how many screw holes?
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    5 or 8, single or multi. What have you got?
  • Regarding the neck plate, check out Halon Guitars in Greece. When I was looking for an upgrade, I balked at the cost of importing the Glendale and went with one from Halon instead. They can make you pretty much whatever you want.

Also, having messed around with neck plates of various thicknesses/materials, I couldn’t really discern a change either way with a thicker/different plate. Though from an aesthetic point of view the Glendale is nice.
    Thank you @Seziertisch I'll check out Halon but as you say the Glendale does look the part. 
  • hoops said:
    Thank you @Seziertisch I'll check out Halon but as you say the Glendale does look the part. 
    In terms of improving the connection between neck and body I have found that threaded inserts on the neck make a much bigger difference. That is a mod that makes an audible difference
    edited December 2019
    Don't know what happened there. My post just disappeared. Just wanted to say thanks again to @Seziertisch ;