SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - EF86 Valve . . ( Trade for a couple of 12AX7's )

maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 560
edited December 2019 in Parts £
Has anyone got one in their parts drawer going spare or cheap . . . I know they are are only £20 ish but I've got a few all sorts of crap in my parts drawer that I'll probably not use and I figured that some one on the Forum might just have one they don't need anymore . . . Its always better to ask first :-)
Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14553
    I have a pair of N.O.S. Teonex 6267 (EF86), completely unused and, hence, completely untested.

What 12AX7, 7025 or 6C10 valves do you have?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11619
    tFB Trader
    I have a couple of Mazda EF86 for £10 each or a Telefunken one for £20.

For trades it would need to be something interesting tube-wise

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• Yep, have 2 PM, me what you have.
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 560
    I have a couple of Mazda EF86 for £10 each or a Telefunken one for £20.

For trades it would need to be something interesting tube-wise

@FelineGuitars ; . . . With respect, what I have will probably not float your boat . . Thanks for the reply though . . 

@Winny_Pooh & @Funkfingers ;  . . . I have 2 off JJ ECC83S Valves & 2 off Sovtek 7025 12AX7 Valves, all of them are boxed and all of them are USED but all of them are fine . . . I also have a single Tube Town 12AX7 Classic ???  . . Where that came from I really don't know ???

The EF86 in my Artisan 15 sounds a little but noisy but the amp is fine overall so I'd prefer if whatever I ended up with was known to be "good" . . . Perhap's EF86 Tubes are noisy by nature ??? I don't know, but I'd like to be able to compare :-) 

Cheers Chaps :-) 

Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  !