SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded - Bernie Rico Jr Jekyll 627 - USA - BKP Aftermath Pups - Genuine Floyd Rose etc.

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• TheGASManTheGASMan Frets: 385
    Traded now subject to usual - thanks Stan
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 445
    I love that you did this whole thing on the thread :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TheGASManTheGASMan Frets: 385
    Nothing wrong with a bit of transparency I guess LoL
  • stanstan Frets: 189
    Looking forward to getting that Bernie and putting a `Sophia 2:92 trem on it. good riddance to floyd roses at last !  thanks for the trade Andrew.  
    ps Andrew just mailed me and said he had 20 Ricos at one time .  my kind of guy !  I thought I was over the top when I had 30 guitars in total .... I suspect this is going to be one hell of a guitar !   will post fotos if the couriers smash it up  Lol ...
  • Wish I’d seen this! Huge fan of the BRJs and you don’t see too many over this side of the world. Congrats to both 
    edited August 2020
    @twguitar ;;  I`ve been trying to find another one but no can do. I wasn`t sure what i`d get when i did the swap but i was actually shocked at the sheer quality and playability.  i`ve never been a pointy guitar fan but i only play this now.  i`ve got pretty small hands & rarely used to play fender scale guitars but this guitar for me plays far easier than a gibson scale guitar !  really shocked and very pleasantly surprised by that. something about the geometry of the build and fantasic neck makes it just perfect.  i`ll change the pickups & trem shortly and then it will be perfection for me.  i`ve had them all...custom  shop Gibo`s, most of the high end luthier guitars plus Knaggs & all the rest.  spent a fortune but this is the best bar none.  i`d only sell it to a genuine BRJ lover but then i`d have to find another BRJ i like better.  just can`t find any.  nice to  meet another fan !
    Have you got one ?
  • @stan They certainly do have a certain magic to them. They’ve got that BC Rich heritage and DNA of course being built by the same guys but modernised. 
    I’ve got two at the moment, a Slant top Hesperian and a Hyde. Two very different beasts! 
    @twguitar ;  Cool !  if you ever want to sell the Hesperian ...